Sunday, August 18, 2002

ab-a-cus (ab'e kuz) n., pl. -cusus || Old Norse abba, aba + cus || any swedish swear word, often sung
ab-a-lo-ne (ab'e lo'ne) n. || Italian abdomen, ab + ballooni, bologna || 1 fat under the skin that keeps folks from seein' my six-pack 2 anything that hides the what I want people to see (EX.: "Abalone, Kennyboy we didn't have a relationship until 1995")
ab-di-cate (ab'di kat) vt., vi. -cated, cat'-ing || unknowed || n. something I catch Dick Cheney whispering in my ear in the middle of the night
bac-chanal (bach' uh nal')n. || OE baec, back + [L] anal, poop shoot || 1 an unofficial pathway for contacting a putatively hostile person or unrecognized government (EX.: Dick Cheney says I can't call Osama from the Oval Office. I have to go throughbacchanals, like the Saudis or Kuwaitis.) 2 (bacch-a'nal) somethin' I experimented with in college

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Order Pills Antibacterial said...

I really liked your article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home