Monday, March 14, 2005

Wow!

It has already been 6 month since my last post. I thought I never would be able to come back again but here I am, writing again. I have been busy recently and had not much time to spend on my blog. But I did see a lot of good movies and bad movies. I have also read a few good books. One of them was “My name is red”, written by a Turkish author, Orhan Pamuk, and translated in English by Erdag M. Guknar. It is a very modern classic novel about art, love, religion and history. It was very interesting for me and despite of its quiet difficult language, I enjoyed it a lot. I might write praise for it later.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger David said...

Hello Davood,

I am glad to see that you are back. :) I saw that you had visited my friend Ehsan's blog (A Bigger Picture), so I thought that I would check your blog. I read some of the reviews for this book at Amazon.com. It sounds interesting. I like mystery stories with a historical setting. I love to imagine what life was like for past generations. I did not know that the Ottoman Empire was once the most powerful on Earth. It seems that all Empires are destined to fall!

Happy New Year! :) I hope that you will visit my blog sometime. I have been trying to make it a fun and interesting place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home